Last month, in our Tip of the Month series we took a look at subscription options and renewals. This month, we'll have a look at how to go about signing up for a subscription and all available payment options. Let's get to it!
What offer is best suited to my needs?
Whether you are just having an evening here amongst friends or are a karaoke regular KaraFun has got what you need! Here's a reminder of all of our offers.
KaraFun offers several payment methods: Visa and Mastercard and payment via PayPal.
Please note that certain cards are not compatible (prepaid or Electron for example) with are site and we recommend using PayPal (learn more here), a free and easy to use payment service.
Payment via the Apple App Store is also possible. Please note however that these subscriptions are available only by week and month and will not be renewed.
My payment is refused
If your payment is refused at the moment of processing, please verify the following:
- You are using an accepted form of payment and card (Visa / MasterCard).
- Your card number is correct. You can check the card linked to your account under My Account.
- You have entered the correct expiration date and security code.
- Your code is not expired.
- You have sufficient funds to cover the subscription cost.
- You are authorized by your card provider and/or bank to pay online for overseas transactions (We are based in France).
Should the issue persist, don't hesitate to contact us via email, and we will do our best to get to the bottom of the issue!
I received confirmation but the subscription is not active
First, check that you are logged in. You might also check that you have correctly entered your username or email and password. Should you need to change your password, you can do that here.